We have calculate a budget based on what everyone has indicated in the pre-registration. The aim has been to keep prices as low as possible, that everyone contributes what they are financially capable and that the registration fee should not provide an additional hurdle for participation. Therefore, there are several fees to choose from. For this to work, it is important that everyone pays what they have indicated previously.
On the bright side, the Norwegian krone (Kr) is much lower at the moment than previously – you will get more Kr for your money. At the moment 100 Krone costs 8.40 Euro
What you need to do to registrate:
- Go to the website https://www.ntnu.no/nettbutikk/billett/arrangement/esrea-life-history-and-biography-network-meeting-2023/
- Choose a ticket in accordance what you have indicated in the pre-registration. Prices shown on the first page are without 25% VAT. The final price shows on the second page.
- Go through the whole process, fill out the necessary forms and pay by credit card. Unfortunately, it is not possible to pay through invoice.
Please do this as soon as possible and no later than the 8th of June.
- Which ticket to choose?
- You choose a ticket in accordance what you have indicated in the pre-registration
- 0 Kr for those that had indicate 0 Euro
- 400 Kr (500 Kr totalt or ~ 42 Euro) for those that had indicate 50 Euro
- 1000 Kr (1250 Kr totalt or ~ 105 Euro) for those that had indicate 120 Euro
- 1600 Kr (2000 Kr totalt or ~ 168 Euro) for those that had indicate 180 or 250 Euro
- What if I do not remember?
- Send me an email and we will figure it out.
- What if I want to pay more or less than previously indicated?
- If you want to pay more, that is not a problem. If you are not able to pay what you originally indicated, send me an email and we will try to find out what we can do.
- What is included in the registration fee?
- The conference fee includes a simple lunch on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, as well as Dinner on Friday. It also includes printing of the book with all the essays, coffee, te, and other things that help us to create a welcoming space for the meeting